Saturday, February 25, 2017

We made it through.... and now, for my next trick.

Well it was high time I sent out an update, and filled all the loyal folks in on what was going on in my life.

Basecamp is no more. well the mountain base camp that I grew to love.  They became a thing of the past and I packed up and came down off the mountain in search of the next adventure.  

So, what does the next adventure look like.  It looks like a pilgrimage around the world in an effort to see as much of the world as I can before I no longer get to see the world. It means enjoying every moment and experience to it’s fullest.

The first thing I did after packing up basecamp was to go away on a vacation before I got serious about the next directions in my life.  Vacations are always supposed to be a time to reflect and shut down for me.  So, it comes as no surprise that while on vacation I lower my guards, am truer to my genuine self, and allow for things that otherwise wouldn’t be options to become possibilities.  In a few short words I open up my heart. 

In doing this, I’ve found that I get a chance to meet new and interesting people.  

Something different happened this time.

With my heart open, and accepting of the path that the universe was putting at my feet, I had the opportunity to meet and interact with someone who seemed to ignite an incredible energy in me.  The energy reminded me that I am responsible to find my truth, carve out my path to follow my dreams and make the world the most amazing place to be in for myself, and others along the my pathway.

They had me question everything about what I have done, am doing, and will do. They’ve got me obsessed with how the universe is setting out the path and how after all the rough patches along the way it seems clear to me now that things will begin to get better.   The shortest way out is through. 


I’m going to see this person again, and I expect they are destined to be a part of my journey in some way, even if I haven’t figured it out yet….

No comments:

Post a Comment